Saturday, December 26, 2009

Betty the Snowman

At the change of every season, we re-do our 'get-to-know-me' display boards at the school where I work with themed photos. During the Fall, our overall theme at the school was popular children's books so we chose a 'If You Give a Mouse a Cookie' motif. Each of the teacher's was photographed biting into a large chocolate chip cookie in any fashion they desired. Some people approach their cookies in rather interesting ways, let's just say...
;-)


For the winter season, I was asked to 'dress' a snowman in gear that was well-representative of myself. One of my fellow teachers has nicknamed me 'Betty Crocker' as, she says, I am always whipping up tasty treats with the children and fattening up the staff with goods from my kitchen. Thus, it seemed fitting to create 'Betty the Snowman'.....


No comments: