Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Parfaits


I'm a bit of a traditionalist. Pies and thanksgiving go together like salt and pepper. They just belong together. I just can't bring myself to make anything other than pie for our Thanksgiving feast.

So, I'm planning other little get-togethers frequently where I can make and enjoy other autumnal treats. There are just so many recipes making their way around the web right now, I can't let them pass me by completely.

My latest and greatest endeavor were these decadent pumpkin parfaits with heavenly layers of pumpkin mousse, freshly whipped cream, and gingersnap cookie bits. They were a perfect addition to a Fall supper with several of my lovely bridesmaids, which we quickly consumed while discussing shower plans and such.

They were very simple to make. Although, they should be made ahead of time (even a day in advance) so as to have time to set.

I won't judge if you decide to break tradition. :)

Find the recipe here.

1 comment:

Sadi Jean said...

Oh my gosh! these were amazing!